Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Someone once told me...

Someone once told me that I should write a blog. That was yesterday. And that someone is Steph. An incredible woman of God who's made a HUGE impact in my life. She has recently started this blog thing. You should check hers out. www.spicklo.blogspot.com. 

So I entitled this LG's Musings because i rather enjoy the word "musings" and a lot of my friends call me LG. But only college friends, because all of my siblings first names start with L too. Soo.. that nickname doesn't work at home. There are 4 "LGs" in my house. But yeah. The word musings is defined as thoughts, especially when aimless and unsystematic. At first I thought, that definition is so me! But then, I decided it was not exactly. Yes, I am spontaneous and at times my thoughts can be aimless or unsystematic. But my life is not aimless. God has ordered my steps and I aim to have the mind of Christ. Therefore... my thoughts shouldn't be that particular definition of musings. So let's just go with "thoughts" and the fact that I enjoy the word. Ok. moving on... 

I have a feeling these posts have the potential to get rather lengthy. I'll stop for now. But just so you know my summer adventure begins in less than a week. STOKED! :)

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA, I, of course, LOVED this :) As someone who loves the randomness of your thoughts and will GREATLY miss being a part of your every day life this summer, I cannot tell you how excited I am that you have this blog :)

    ReplyDelete