Tuesday, July 28, 2009

missing my interns like woah.


aren't they adorable????

i sure do miss my interns. a lot. they all made my summer soooo incredibly memorable and amazing. i'm pretty sure i got frustrated with all of them at one time or another. but that's what made us family. lol. we were with each other so much. and went through so much change and growth and just craziness that you can't help but grow to love each other even more through it. we're all spread out in different places and i am already looking forward to our reunion. these interns weren't just the fantastic four.. mighty interns who pulled off camp when it seemed impossible. they were like my kids. lol. which is why they affectionately refer to me as mom (and quincy as dad.. how our children look like this i'll never know.. haha). but yeah.. the 6 of us made one heck of a team. and it was a summer like no other. i wouldn't have had it any other way. we were all there for a reason, for that specific time and God worked and moved in all of our lives. every summer i say that was the best summer yet, and i hope it continues that way. although this one will be hard to beat. :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it the BSET?! Proud of you girl! My summers as internship director were the best of my life thus far!!! I KNOW they had incredible examples in you and Quincy.

    ReplyDelete