Sunday, October 4, 2009

earth SHAKER

So I just watched several short films from the Invisible Children organization.. which i am a huge advocate of btw. I know that their cause is great.. they're fighting for something bigger than themselves. But shouldn't we as Christians be doing that every day. If we are living for Christ, we are fighting for something bigger than ourselves.. we should be fighting for the thousands upon thousands of lost souls who need hope. The hope thats found in Jesus Christ alone. Yes, Invisible Children is an amazing organization and their videos inspire me and bring me to tears nearly every time.. but when these children are rescued... and then recovered.. they are only being educated with earthly knowledge. What about the gospel? Who's going to tell them that Jesus loves them. I'm sure there are plenty of Christians involved in Invisible Children and the guys who started it may very well know Jesus. But they are not necessarily professing it for one reason or another. But if their organization can do all of this on their "own".. what more can we do? What more can we do as children of God? 

"For with God nothing is impossible."
Luke 1:37 (NKJV)

I am an earth SHAKER. Not going to be, not will be one day. But I AM an earth shaker. I am shaking the earth for God's glory. I am starting here, where I am NOW and God will take me all over the world to show His love. He's already started and my adventures are going to do nothing but continue.

"I won't delay. I won't hesitate. I will obey your call and abandon all to see the power of God. Your glory revealed. My nation healed."    -Israel Houghton 'My Nation Healed'

No comments:

Post a Comment