Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I fell hard for Fall

This past weekend I went camping with some amazing friends in Brevard, NC. I didn't get to stay up there too long... but it was beyond worth it! Aside from the amazing company... i totally fell in love with the Fall in the mountains all over again! I had completely forgotten how incredibly gorgeous it was! The lowcountry doesn't compare to the upstate this time of year!!! I'm so thankful that I got to enjoy the peak weekend of the leaves with incredible friends and I'm also thankful that i had 5 incredible years living in that area. I miss it sometimes... a lot of times. But I'm onto the next season of my life! (which isn't autumn in the upstate). Right now it's home, but I'm taking it a day at a time and going wherever God wants me to go! 

But the whole point was to say that God rocks! Every region of the country is beautiful in its own way! And the mountains in the fall.... sigh... are BREATHTAKING! 


No comments:

Post a Comment